Since 1853, Blüthner pianos have been exclusively manufactured in Leipzig, Germany. To this day, the Blüthner family of craftsman and entrepreneurs continues to head the Blüthner firm and personally oversees the production of each piano bearing their name. They carry on the legacy of the founder, Julius Blüthner, to build the best pianos in the world. The highest standards of precision and craftsmanship have been achieved here for over 165 years. Today, this standard is certified on every individual soundboard by the signatures of the Blüthner family owners.